Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Average Support Team

Every Average Joe needs conviction, perseverance and a toolbox full of other helpful factors when conquering this thing called life. More importantly, everyone needs the a support mechanism that can be tested and relied on in many ways. I should be more appreciative with my support team. I always believe that behind every strong individual is an army of supportive individuals who make that person endure.

Here is a sample of one of my support team. This is a very short but inspirational message I got. I am so thankful to have this opportunity to touch lives and to be touched by individuals doing what they do as Average Joe’s…

Just some basic advice from the avg danni: i tell my students and often remind myself, when somebody is making fun or taunting you always take the high road and NEVER let them see that it bothers you bc that is what they want and you will be beating them at their own game:)


No comments:

Post a Comment